Friday 24 June 2011

Filling in the ranks.

During the past several years I have sold nearly 80 DBA and HOTT armies. With requests for extra elements or changes, I have a number of DBA armies to sell, but are under strength. I do not like to sell partial collections, so I have made a number of small purchases to fill out four Barbarian armies. These should be ready by next week including the Later Crusader army of 15 elements.


The downside of filling in these collections, my painting skills style have changed and consequently, the original elements will need to be enhanced.






The photos show the last stages for my Barbarian cavalry. Next step, dry-brushing the armour, leather equipment for both rider and horse and a few designs for a number of shields.



The remainder are foot and archers, which will need some detailing and rebasing.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment